Zephyros -Happy Birthday- News #4

Hello community!

Welcome to the 4th official news of Zephyros. Today we are going to talk about Zephyros turning exactly 1 year from opening and a lot of updates related to our team, including members update, clanwars and some sneak peeks of our upcoming main server.

🎉Zephyros Birthday:

Today, Zephyros accomplish exactly one year since it was opened by our dear @Zs'QlimaXz . Zephyros has been going through many changes, updates, releases and closes, many emotions, relationships, victories and defeats... But the truth is that we cannot be more greatful for the time we've been together and united as a family, a growing family. Time changes, people comes and goes, but Zephyros grows stronger with each passing day, good quality time spent together is what define us. We can only say thanks to everybody who has and is being part of this beautifull project called Zephyros 'Zs. Without You we wouldn't be where we are Today! 🙂❤️ 

🏎️ Clanwars:

This few months of 2021 have been very rough, many clanwars have been played among all our 3 active squads DM - HDM - WFF. Most of them had a positive result for our insane squads who have been giving all they got. 

DM
|-XpR-|
Xtreme Pro Racers
12-8
Zs'Chryzs
^xLyxnn!

HDM
Dx#
Deathwish
89-60
Zs'Zumpax
IceIce'dx & Hollyweed

WFF
[FoXX]
Force Out Extreme
79-61
[FoXX]reson
.:DoA:.Backflip & quashy'eP!

WFF
.:DoA:.
Death on Approach
20-120
N/A
N/A

DM
TR|
Talca Racing
11-9
Zs'Cnethsi
Manuz

DM
Xz'
Zeitgeist
11-9
Zs'Chryzs
-ffs-RusO

WFF
INT|
International
49-91
INT|Alpist
N/A

DM
uF//
United Force
15-5
Zs'Cnethz
N/A

Let's not forget about the new members that joined to Zephyros special forces! We'd like to say thanks to the few members that left / kicked from the team, Thank You for your time and good things u've done for this Community. We appreciate it a lot and your contributions to this Community will not be forgotten! 🙂

👥Promotions, demotes and kicks: (March 14th) 

• @STRANGER Left the clan, Good luck!
  • @vinny Left the clan, Good luck!
  • @Cnethz Left the clan, Good luck!
  • @Toser Left/kicked from the clan, Good luck!
  • @Dv1614 Kicked from the clan, Good luck!

🌟Server updates:

We have some trouble work related to server development but @Zs'TRtam1  landed on Zephyros to give it a second breath to the Main server, also @Timbo#  is helping with the designs of it. Here are some sneak peeks from the work they've been doing.

mta-screen_2021-03-21_10-18-21.png

mta-screen_2021-03-21_10-19-08.png

Finally but not less important, we'll be opening the Join requests for our team for those who were thinking on giving a shoot don't hesitate and give it a try by posting a Join Request!, next update should be when our server is released so stay tuned for more news and updates.

Thats it for today guys, Thanks a lot for reading, see you soon!

You can visit our Discord by clicking the following link , to follow every update!  >> https://discord.gg/NZYMWPuHf8

• Like 13
  • Managers

When I joined this clan (family), I finally felt what I had been looking for for a long time. All the guys accepted me for who I am and I felt needed, I have a great desire to develop this clan and stay with the guys until the end and experience all the ups and downs together, love you guys :c. Happy birthday to Zs!❤️

• Like 3

Well written news Pawni!!! A Huge Happy Birthday to one of the clans i like the most, Long live Zephyros!!♡ 

Also congratulations for the promotions and good luck with the upcoming projects :3 

• Like 4

I remember the early days of this clan and we were trying to find a name as a handful of people. I was one of the first officials and presented the name(Zephyros,Zs') of the current clan. It was a good time and now this clan has grown and succeeded.

Congratulations, Best regards Dreamer.

• Like 3

HAPPY BIRTHDAYYYYYYYY. FELIZ ANIVERSÁRIO. FELIZ COMPLEANOS ZS ZS ZS ZS ZS ZS

• Like 1
  • Trial Members

Happy birthday zs and well written, gz to the members  who was promoted!, i hope we keep this good atmosphere and love u guys ❤

• Like 1

yeah congratz to all i never seen before Zephyros but in 2021 ,  It has burst like explosion

glad to see another clan Breaking records 

❤️

• Like 2